domingo, 9 de noviembre de 2008

The Secret

The Secret


What is the Law of Attraction?

The Law of Attraction is a sort of quantum physic theory where our wishes became true. It’s not just a wish but a “deeply understanding about our thoughts through our feelings?” If we need prosperity in our lives, then we have to change our point of view and focus on what we want. We need to reach our goals deliberately and the only way to do it is changing our perception and our patterns.

What ideas do you agree with? What ideas do you disagree with?

I think that there is no secret suppressed. So, how it’s possible that 1% of the global population have 96% of the money? I guess it’s because of the western civilization’s skills. Nowadays it’s so important to learn how to be happy, friendly, have good vibes and after that reach our goals. I guess nobody is trying to hide the meaning of life’s answer but maybe a portion of the population is in turmoil.

I think that the Secret is just the key to unlock our bad vibes. It’s like the Monty Python’s movie “always look on the bright side of life”. Change the way your mind works and everything will flow.

Would you recommend this film?

Yes I would. Not because I want someone to learn about The Secret or to make a crusade against those who –during centuries- have suppressed how to become rich. I would recommend it because it’s an interesting philosophy of life. The Secret means that you can do everything you want and that’s the way it has to be. I would not recommend the film if you are seeking a new religion because it is not a new religion.

Has this film changed your perception?

No, it hasn’t but it reminds me that I have to keep being friendly, open-minded, calm and most importantly, not deny my core wishes (like being a musician or work on TV) just because it’s so hard to reach it.

Will you do anything differently with your life?

I will just try to be myself, do my best and never surrender. I think that is the purpose in life: relax, open your mind, look through, what can you see? Is that the life you want? No? Yes? If you have peace in your mind then you’ll have peace in your life and everything will be easy-going.

No hay comentarios: