domingo, 12 de abril de 2009

Be smart, get start!


There is a moment in life when you decide to live by your own. It can be a meditate decision or it can be as I did, crazy shit that may report me way too many problems in future but at least now I'm freaking happy.

I remember when I was living in Spain, there was this TV show about cocking. The guy said that with the same ingredients we can prepare some good stuff without expending a lot of money. I don't even have a house to live so this point is key for me. I don't want to suffer again as I did in Belgium eating bread and beer for two months because I didn't have any money. Now it's different, I don't have any money (attention! people from Zurich that want to hire me I will more than glad, I'm even attending German classes) but I'm way more mature than before.

I was sailing the net this morning and I found a lot of websites where you can find basic receipts with no more than four or five ingredients. I encourage you guys to try it. Stop eating pasta all the time. Specially for those of you who are living with a partner. Tonight my chick is coming to my place (attention! people from Zurich I also need an apartment and everything is just way so expensive, I have to leave this place the 22nd) and I'm going to prepare some meat, smashed potatoes and steamed broccoli). Everything for less than 20 Francs (like USD 15). I hope she'll enjoy and of course you guys, be careful with the health and try to be imaginative. With not too much you can have a lot, specially in theses times of global financial crisis.

So be smart, get start! (nice slogan, huh?)
Enjoy!

No hay comentarios: